Student Affairs Unit
Student Affairs Unit follows the processes related to ÖSYM, YÖK, KYK, ASAL, and the students’ personnel procedures at the Associate, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate level within the framework of the legislation.
Processes Carried out by Student Affairs Unit;
- Registration of students who are entitled to study with ÖSYM, (YKS-DGS), Undergraduate Transfer (in-house-inter-institutional), Special Student, Graduate, Double Major and Minor Programs, and creating personal files,
- Making transactions and notifications of YÖKSİS regarding students who have a change in status (registration cancellation, registration cancellation, graduation, etc.).
- Preparing the Student Certificate, Military Status Document (EK-C2 / ANNEX-6) and following the discounted travel card (BELBİM) transactions of the students newly registered with YKS,
- Writing, archiving, postal procedures and monitoring of internal and external official letters about students,
- Grade correction, make-up exams, opening three-course exams, completing the processes of students who are excused from Turkish and English Preparatory Program, and identifying the classes to be taught, the teaching staff, programs and academic calendar into the system.
- Control of the information on the Students and Student Affairs Unit pages, its update, publishing the announcements, responding to the received mails, forwarding them to the related units and reporting,
- Preparation of Foundation Inspection Forms, Activity Report, Service Inventory and Service Standard, preparation of various information / statistics requested by the Rectorate and other official institutions, reporting YKS-DGS and undergraduate transfer quotas to YÖKSİS.
- Completion of the processes of the students who are at the graduation stage, printing the diplomas and sending to the Registration (Ministry of Health / Provincial Directorate of Health), Diploma Supplements, Honor and High-Honor Certificates, printing Diploma and Diploma Supplement Notebook, distributing the diplomas and following the diploma loss processes.