For the quota information click here (Undergraduate Programs)
In accordance with the official letter sent by Higher Education Council, it should not be exceeded %50 of the quota of all the programs for the blue card holders, Turkish citizens trained high school education in foreign countries and Turkish citizens who have dual citizenships. Therefore, all the applications will be evaluated according to this instructions.
The documents required to apply:
- An application form, completed Online Application Form
- A notary certified translation of the Diploma/Certificate for High School Completion
- A notary certified translation of the official transcript obtained from the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in their countries.
- An original copy of the examination result (SAT DI: 7226) (if any)
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport photo-page
- A passport photo (to recognize the candidate)
Ankara Medipol University International Office
A Blok 1.Kat No:110 06050 Altındağ/ANKARA
+90 444 20 10