1. Please check the website of departments/faculties/institutes to identify the most appropriate AMU department/faculty member for you.
2. Contact the department coordinator in charge of exchanges or the head of the relevant administrative unit.
3. Complete the Teaching or Training Mobility Agreement in cooperation with the department coordinator.
4. Once the relevant department coordinator or head of the administrative unit approves your mobility, you will get the countersigned Teaching/Training mobility agreement from the host department/unit.
5. Please e-mail your Teaching/Training mobility agreement signed by both institutions and a copy of your passport to [email protected];
6. The Erasmus Office will send your official invitation letter.
7. At the end of your mobility, you can get your Certificate of Attendance from the Erasmus Office.