Thank you for choosing our University for an Exchange period! We are glad to host you at Ankara Medipol University. It is our pleasure to welcome you into the global community. We believe that international participants from all around the world will be an important part of University life at AMU. Our community will be greatly enriched by the participants’s culture, customs, and perspectives. We know that you will add precious value to our mix as well. We welcome your accomplishments and hope that you will enjoy the time you spend studying at AMU.
Please take the time to read through the information below. It contains information that you will need to help you settle in. If you need any assistance, you may email Erasmus Office: [email protected]. We will be pleased to assist you with your inquiries.
We look forward to welcoming you to our University soon.
The incoming staff should get in contact AMU Erasmus Office: [email protected].
Please introduce yourself and indicate your request, mobility type, and the planned dates of your mobility. We will provide you with feedback about the eligibility.
An Exchange will be conducted within the framework of Memorandum of Understanding signed by your institution. An Acceptance letter will be sent via e-mail when you submit the required documents (procedures) which are below:
Required Documents for Incoming Staff
1. Copy of Passport
2. Incoming Staff Application Form (should be filled and signed.)
3. Staff Mobility Agreement (attached/ should be filled, signed, and stamped).
4. Copy of Health Insurance Policy. (if needed) (NT! Health insurance has to cover repatriation and Covid-19 conditions as well. The insurance has to be valid in Turkey, and the amount of insurance must not be less than EUR 30,000. Personal liability and accident insurance should be included, policy should be sent to [email protected] in the pdf version.)
5. Passport Size Photo
Required Documents for Incoming Student
1. Incoming Student Application Form (should be filled and signed.)
2. Mobility Agreement for Student Studies (attached/ should be filled, signed, and stamped).
3. Mobility Agreement for Student Traineeship (attached/ should be filled, signed, and stamped).
4. Copy of Health Insurance Policy. (NT! Health insurance has to cover repatriation and Covid-19 conditions as well. The insurance has to be valid in Turkey, and the amount of insurance must not be less than EUR 35,000. Personal liability and accident insurance should be included, policy should be sent to [email protected] in the pdf version.)
5. Copy of Passport
6. Passport Size Photo
These documents should be sent to AMU Erasmus Office via e-mail: [email protected]
Academic Calendar: https://ankaramedipol.edu.tr/ogrenci/akademik-takvim/?lang=en
Web Site: https://ankaramedipol.edu.tr/?lang=en
Accommodation: Only for the students, there are two dormitories on the campus run by Ankara Medipol University and can accommodate nearly 345 girls and 96 boys. The price of dormitories on campus is relatively lower than that in many European countries. The dormitory offers students some facilities such as security, laundry, and internet, and the dining hall is very close to the dormitories on campus. Besides the dormitories on campus, there are many nearby private dormitories within walking distance from the university where students share a room with a roommate. Each room includes a private bathroom, kitchen, personal desks, wardrobes, and chest drawers. The cost of these private dormitories is around 125 € per month. If you want to apply for the dormitory as a student, you should fill the attached application form for dormitory.
Also, students, who want to live off the campus, can stay in a flat on their own and share with a friend.
Also, The staff can